Ace Concrete Finishing, Inc. is a concrete contractor located in Seattle, Washington. We service the Seattle area including north King County and south Snohomish County.
Our services include concrete finishing (flatwork) and installing small walls (under 3') and some concrete repair. We work with both Residential and Commercial customers.
We advise on the best solution to make your project the most economical, while incorporating your designs to make your project even better than you imagined! We are a family owned business and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Ace Concrete Finishing, Inc. can install new or repair:
- Sidewalks (city sidewalks or homeowner's sidewalks)
- Slabs or Floors
- Retaining Walls
- Or any other flatwork you may need.
Finishing styles (see photos):
- Stamped Concrete
- Broom finish
- Hard trowel (smooth)
- Exposed aggregate (small rocks in the concrete)
- Stained Concrete (indoor floors or outdoor, to give color to the concrete)
- Epoxy (on indoor floors such as garage floors). Epoxy gives a very smooth, shiny finish and comes in multiple colors.
- Custom concrete options (benches, firepits, etc.). Just ask! See Custom Concrete photos.